Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
We send commissions through PayPal and not by credit cards. As such, you need to have a PayPal account in order to receive your commission payments. If you do not have an account, you can create one on the PayPal website.
Once your account is active, you can receive commissions. Please ensure your PayPal account is active, otherwise we will not be able to pay you.
We pay commissions when you reach a minimum of $300 and /or 3 first purchases of Premium Plan.
When you reach the minimum payout the first time, we’ll need to verify your account by sending you a unique PIN code which is sent via post. After you receive the letter from us, please send the PIN code to email@example.com and your account will be verified. Verification is done just once and you’ll receive all following payouts automatically. Please, refer to Terms of Services for more details.
Follow these steps to correctly configure your PayPal account for the Affiliate Program:
1. Log in to your affiliate account and click on My Profile at the bottom of the page.
2. On the next page, click on Payment Details.
3. In Payout Method, enter the PayPal email with the email address listed in your PayPal account. The minimum limit from which you'll receive money from the Affiliate Program is set by default at $300. Save changes by clicking Save.
4. Your commission will be sent to your PayPal account within 60 days of reaching the minimum payment limit.