Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
If you want your visitors to leave messages on your website, you can add a guestbook. Messages that visitors write in the guestbook will appear on the page.
1. In your web editor create a new blank page and name it "Guestbook".
2. Now you have a new page called "Guestbook".
3. Click on "More" - "Widgets" - "Forum" in the toolbar and a new screen will appear.
4. Change the name of the topic to "Guestbook" and click on "OK".
5. Then delete the new content block by clicking on "Delete" at the top.