Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
Your site uses one additional color which can be seen in the color of the logo, icons, buttons, underline links, headings in the price list or in the e-shop headings of the product name. This additional color is preset to the template you selected in order to maintain a consistent design. If you wish to change this color, please proceed as follows:
1. Go to SETTINGS
2. Select Design in the left column, then go to Change Colors
3. The window for changing the complementary color of your website will open.
Please note: Web content editing is not available in this window. You can return to editing by clicking the X or Save changes in the upper right corner.
4. In the upper right corner, you will find the Advanced Settings where you can select which elements will be affected by the change in complementary color. If you leave the button off for that element, the elements will be in the base color.
5. Next to the Complementary color box, you can expand the color menu. The color change will be applied to all elements that have been in comlementary colors on your website and have been selected as active in the advanced settings. If you choose the first color in the menu from the left, the pages will have no complementary color.
6. The selection of the complementary color must be saved in the upper right corner. Or you can close the complementary color window without saving the changes by clicking the X next to Save changes.
TIP: For normal text, the color can be changed directly in the edit field. If you change the color of the heading or subtitle directly in the text field, changing the complementary color does not affect these texts; you will need to change the color manually again.