Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
This guide describes how to sync your Webnode webmail with Gmail. Before syncing an email account, you must first create an email account with Webnode's webmail system.
IMPORTANT: In order to correctly set up your webmail account, you have to know on which Webnode mailserver your email account is located. You can find this information in the email you received after setting up your Webnode webmail account. Open that email to see if your account is located on mail1.webnode.com or mail2.webnode.com.
The email looks as shown below:
Incoming mail settings
1. In the top right corner, open the Settings tab for Gmail:2. Under the Accounts and Import tab, select Add an email account.
3. Fill in your Webnode email address and choose to import e -mails from the other account (POP3).
4. In the email account settings, fill in the following
Outgoing mail settings
2. Fill in your name and Webnode email address and proceed with the Next Step button.
3. In the email account settings, fill in the following.
It is now possible to complete the setup in the verification e-mail or by entering the confirmation code.
This guide is for setting your email on Gmail. If you use Google Apps, it is necessary to approve this function