This article will describe how to set up PayPal as a payment method for your online store. If you want your customers to be able to pay using PayPal, you have to be sure that you have a PayPal Business account. If you do not yet have a business account, you can see how in the article How to Create a PayPal Business Account.
- Log in to your Webnode account and click SETTINGS in the upper menu of the editor.
- In the Online Store tab, click Set up under payment methods.
- Click PayPal.
- Enter the email address of your PayPal account and click the link here in the window that appears. Save your new settings by clicking Save.
- Next, open the settings of PayPal and copy the address found in step 5.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
Click Profile and then Profile and settings.
- In the menu on the left, choose the tab My selling tools. Then, in the section Getting paid and managing my risk, click Update under Instant payment notifications.
- Click Choose IPN Settings.
- In the Notification URL field, paste the address that you copied from the administration of your online store so that PayPal will automatically send you notifications related to transactions on your online store. Click Receive IPN messages and then click Save.
- Your PayPal account is ready to accept payments from your customers.