Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
Creating an online store with Webnode is easy and only takes a few minutes. To get started, create an account with Webnode.
1. To set up your account, go to webnode.com.
2. Click the button Get started for free.
3. Enter the Name of your store, your e-mail address and a password for your new account. Click Register & Create.
4. Choose Online store.
5. Choose the template you like the best.
6. Enter your contact information and click Finish & Create.
The system will create your online store and now you can start with editing.
Important: Please be sure to enter a valid email address. A valid email address is necessary for efficient and reliable communication with Webnode support.
Newly created online stores have a variety of default content which you are able to edit to fit your own needs. Before jumping into the creation of your site, we suggest that you take a second to look through the following articles so that you understand the basics of your new online store: