Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. Go to your website editor and then open the page where you choose to display the file. Add a new content block, by clicking on "Text and images", or choose one already created. Click on "Edit content".
2. In the new window, click "Insert" - "Flash".
3. Upload the Flash file from your computer after clicking "Upload files".
4. Click on "Save".
5. Publish the page so it will be visible to your visitors.
Tip: If you later want to change or delete the file, open the content block where you inserted the file. Right click the flash file with your mouse. You will see options to cut, copy or delete the flash file as well as the file properties.