Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
A Favicon is a small picture (an .ico file) associated with a page or a particular website. The Favicon usually appears in the address bar and / or in the header of the web tab that displays it.
This is a Premium service available with all of our Premium packages, starting with our Mini package and available for all project types.
You can create a favicon from the website favicon.cc where you can draw your favicon pixel by pixel. You can also upload your own image, which will be converted to an .ico format.
1. Go to your website editor and click on "Website Template" and then "Advanced settings" in the toolbar.
2. Click on "Website icon (Favicon)".
3. Click "Browse" and choose the .ico file from your computer or one already uploaded to Webnode.
4. Click "OK".
5. Check out your Favicon in the address of your site!