Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
The Webnode 2.0 editor allows you to hide a particular page of your website or your entire website from search engines. This is a useful tool if you do not want visitors while you build your website.
How to hide only some pages:
1. Click PAGES.
2. Select the page you want to hide. Click SEO page settings and scroll down.
3. Click Hide this page from search engines. If the button is grey, the service is inactive. If the button is blue, the service is active.
How to hide the whole website:
1. Click SETTINGS.
2. In the WEBSITE SETTINGS tab, click Search engine indexing.
3. Be sure to publish your changes.