Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
If you would like to allow other people to edit your website, please follow the directions below.
1. Click SETTINGS.
2. In the WEBSITE EDITORS tab, click INVITE USER.
3. On the next page, click Invite a friend.
4. Enter the email address of the new user and choose his/her role:
- editors are allowed to edit the site but will not be able to access the website's administration.
- Administrators are allowed to edit the site and make administrative changes. These include: creating email accounts, creating a backup, registering domains, purchasing Premium Services, downloading invoices or adding and deleting new users.
An invitation will be sent to the email address entered in the form. The new user can then accept the invitation by clicking on the link on the message. If the user does not have a Webnode account, they will be able to create one after clicking on the link.
Tip: If you want to change administrator or editor rights for any of your collaborators, go to the WEBSITE EDITORS tab, select the user and change the rights. You are also able to delete the user.
Tip: See how to invite other users to edit your website in the video below: