Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
The primary domain is the website address (URL) shown in the browser address bar. In order to set your domain as the primary domain for your website, you must have active Premium services.
1. You are able to set your domain as the primary domain directly from the project detail by clicking Administration and then Domain management.
2. The second way to set a domain as primary is by directly accessing domain management through the editor. First, click on Settings.
3. In the Domains tab, click Manage domains.
4. Select the domain you want to set as primary and click More. After that, click Set domain as primary.
5. The domain is now set as primary. You should be able to see your domain's status directly below the domain name.