Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
You are able to purchase your own domain only after you have purchased one of Webnode's Premium Plans.
1. After paying for a Mini, Standard or Profi Premium Plan, you will receive an email containing a voucher code that can be used for the registration of your own domain for one year for free. If you would like to register a domain for more than 1 year, you will be responsible for the remaining balance once the 1-year free registration is subtracted from the total price. The voucher can also be used to transfer your personal domain to Webnode. You will not receive a free domain voucher with the purchase of the Limited Premium Plan.
2. You are able to register domains directly from the website editor by clicking SETTINGS.
3. In the Domains tab, click REGISTER NEW DOMAIN.
4. Check to see if the domain name you would like is available.
5. Choose the domain you would like and click Register now.
6. Select 1 year (or more) and click Continue.
7. Be sure to enter your information in each of the fields because this information is required for the activation of your domain. Also, be sure to enter a valid email address because a domain will not be activated without valid email verification. Click Continue.
8. You are able to add Privacy Protection to your domain to keep your personal details secure from public view. Click Continue.
9. Check the box I have a voucher and enter the voucher code you can find in the email sent to you after payment. Click Activate.
10. After the voucher is activated, the price of the domain will change. Click Activate.
11. You have just registered your new domain. Click Continue to go back to your website's administration.
Tip: After completing the steps as listed above, your domain will still be in the process of being activated. This process could take as long as 48 hours. You are able to see the status of your domain in Domain Management.