Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
This feature allows you to backup the content of your website. You will love this feature, especially if you accidentally delete a page or some important content from your site because you will be able to recover it easily. The size of backup is added to your used storage space.
You can backup your data to your storage space and recover it any time you want, or you can download the offline version to your computer. The backup contains all the content of the website, while the offline version is created from the published version of the website.
This feature is available with all premium packages for personal website and e-shop. For business websites it's available with the Professional package. The offline version is available with the Professional package for all type of websites.
Create a backup
1. Go to your website administration and click on "Backup your website".
2. Click on "New backup".
3. To create a backup, click on "Create backup". Then the backup of your website content will be downloaded to the administration section of your website.
Recover a backup
If you want to recover from a backup for any reason, follow the steps below.
1. In the "Online backup and recovery" window click on the created backup.
2. After clicking on "Restore backup" the actual website content will be replaced by the backup content.
Download offline version
1. When creating an offline version, follow the steps 1 and 2 in the "Create a backup" section above. In the window "Online backup and recovery" tick "Prepare the backup for downloading" and click on "Create backup".
2. After the offline version is created, click on "Download".
3. The offline version will now be downloaded to your computer in .zip format.
4. You can delete the backup by ticking it in the window "Online backup and recovery" and clicking on "Delete".