Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
Enjoy using PagSeguro, the latest payment gateway that you can now offer to your customers! In this article you can learn how to configure PagSeguro for your e-shop. To set up this payment method you need to have an account (Seller or Business type) with PagSeguro. If you don´t have one yet, you can create it here.
1. Go to the administration of your e-shop and choose "E-shop settings" under "E-shop management."
2. Click on "Payment methods".
3. Click on "PagSeguro".
TIP: If PagSeguro is not listed in your menu, you will first need to add it as an option. You can find instructions for adding a new payment method by visiting the Set up the payment method article.
4. Enter the email address of your PagSeguro account in the "PagSeguro account" field. Next, click on the link "here" that appears in the grey bubble on the right.
5. Now you will see instructions on how to set up the PagSeguro payment gateway. You need to copy the security code that you will find at step 4.
6. Go back to the Webnode administration of your project and paste the code into the corresponding field and save the changes.
7. You will now be able to receive payments from your eshop to your PagSeguro account via this website. Don´t forget to send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Webnode Customer". Once you do this, all special options will be available to you.