Webnode is one of the fastest-growing IT companies in the world. Already more than 30 million users created their own website in one of our 29 language versions and enjoy our multi-language and professional Customer support. Our employees are enthusiastic professionals from all over the world for whom the work is not just a way to pay the bills.
Take the opportunity to become a member of our young, positive and dynamic team. You can find us in our modern office located near city center of Brno.
Why work at Webnode
All employees are very important to the company and everyone is a key component to reaching our common goal. We do everything to ensure a professional yet informal work environment with a friendly company culture with room for fun.
You will become a part of the Webnode Team which offers you full-time, flexible or part-time job opportunities. We hire specialists and graduates for all teams: development, marketing and customer support in each of our language versions.
Webnode offers you the opportunity to complete your studies while working part-time. Once you complete your studies, join the Webnode Team full-time.
Webnode will give you lots of new experience in your area of expertise, provide you with continuous training and education and offer you an opportunity for professional growth.
Take the opportunity to get in touch with us! Email your CV to email@example.com
What we can offer you
- Interesting and varied work on large and small projects
- Ability to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Work on a multicultural team in modern offices close to the city center of Brno
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Language courses
- Training, education and professional certification
- Career and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Company and social events, such as national breakfasts, annual ski trip, and more
- Water, coffee, fruits and other refreshments in the workplace for free
- Discounts for Webnode services and other benefits
- Fast and friendly recruitment process
Interested in working at Webnode?
If you’re interested in joining our team but don’t see a position that fits you here, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you soon.