How to insert a table
1. Go to your website editor and open the page where you want the table to appear.
2. Click on "Text and Images" to create a new content block or choose one already created.
3. Click on "Edit Content".
4. In the new window, click on "Insert Table".
5. Choose the number of rows and columns for your table. When done, click "OK".
6. The table is now created. Click "Save".
Tip: Right-click on the table. A menu will provide you the possibility of inserting and deleting rows, columns and cells, modifying the properties of the table or removing the table completely.