Provide Online Booking On Your Website With ReservioSeptember 13th, 2013
Did you know that 84% of customers use the Internet to find and book services? Reservio allows you to offer a booking service in a very simple way, right from your own website. With a reservation button on your website, your visitors can see available times and book an appointment that is suitable for both of you. In this article, we’ll show you how to add Reservio from your Webnode editor.
Reservio is aimed at any business that requires a direct and personal contact with customers. Consultations, visits, tours, etc., always require proper organization to serve more people in less time and in a satisfactory manner. Thus a booking tool on a website will make your business even more competitive.
Advantages of adding Reservio to your site
- It’s easier and faster for everyone. No need to send thousands of emails or calls. You set the times you’ll be available.
- As an automated system, you’ll improve the quality of customer service of your business thanks to its immediate response.
- Reduce the number of no-shows due to automatic email reminders.
How to add a Reservio button to your website
Before you start, register in Reservio and fill in all the information concerning the availability of your business (in terms of time, personnel and dates).
Once you have everything ready, it’s time to insert the button on your Webnode site:
- Click on “Promote” in the top bar of the admin panel in your Reservio account.
- Find the “Get button” and click on it.
- Now you just have to choose the design of the button. Type the text you want to display and copy the code marked in blue.
- Enter the editor of your page and see Contents> More> Business Tools> Online Booking (Reservio).
- In the window that opens, paste the code you got in Reservio and hit “OK”.
Well, you have an amazing button that will work instead of you, all the while saving you loads of time.
Does your website need a Reservio booking button? Share it with us!